Today ISO/IEC 20000 Standard has become a defacto standard for IT Service Management Industry. More and more companies are adopting ISO/IEC 20000 Standard, which makes them eligible to qualify for orders and collaborations with their partners. At the same time it also benefits customers and increase their confidence.
Why get certified for ISO/IEC 20000?
There are many benefits to the organizations and their customers after they get certified for ISO/IEC 20000:
- ISO/IEC 20000 focuses on continual improvement in the organization.
- Change in working culture of employees within the organization, they strive for continuous improvement in their work.
- Increase in the customer confidence in Services provided by service provider.
- Processes are written based on best practices and in a structured manner to avoid repetition and redundancy of work. Thus they are easy to understand and implement.
- Process are interlinked that make work easier to manage and support.
- Optimize output by effective control of resources and their skill sets. This reduces the cost of work at the same time increasing the customer confidence and profit for organization.
- Reduces risks during IT Service Deliveries.
- Regular Internal Assessments of processes to identify deficiencies and to close those deficiencies. External Audits also ensure independent insight into the actual implementation and improvement status.
- To put you ahead of competitors, to show your superiority over them during the bids and contracts.
- Hosting and outsourcing organizations can use ISO/IEC 20000 to demonstrate their capabilities, seriousness and focus about Service Delivery and Management.
How DQS India can get you certified?
DQS India is a Registered Certification Body that can help in getting certified for ISO/IEC 20000 Standard. DQS India has ISO/IEC 20000 Auditors who have experience in different domains, verticals and industries. Their independent audit will provide you the right insight into actual status of processes and their implementation.